Wednesday, December 26, 2018

New Gadgets to learn


Gadgets for Christmas

Hello friends I want to share with you that coming in the New Year I will be trying out my new gadgets for my kitchen.
I received a Air Fryer & Instant Pot.
This are going to be interesting to use since I have never even seen anyone use them.
 My daughter who lives far away loves hers.

I can't wait to get started and give you my reviews and hopefully share a few recipes for them with you.
Now I want you to know that I love my slow cooker but the Instant pot is suppose to cut my cooking time so we will see how this goes.
The Air fryer is suppose to eliminate having to fry in oil. 
I am southern so you can guess I love fried food but it isn't really healthy to eat.
I am hoping that this machine will help with that.

I hope you have all had a joyful Holiday season. 
See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your reviews for both. I've debated on an instant pot. I've heard others talk about them, but am hesitant to get one. I've never heard of an air fryer before. That would be soooo amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Youngest daughter and son in law bought it for me for Christmas she loves hers. The Air fryer is from my oldest daughters boyfriend. From what I have heard you can cook anything you put in the oven in this and it fries it without oil.
    Thank you for your comment and I will get pictures up of both so my readers will know which ones I am using.

    ReplyDelete