Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Learning something new







So this past May I decided to learn to play the guitar.
 I have really been enjoying it I even bought my Grandsons one so they could join along. 
It has been our over the summer project.
When taking on something new I have to admit I jump in with both feet and try my best to accomplish my goal. 
Just like my anything else in life you never know what you can you do until you try.
What might be something that you would like to learn?
What is stopping you from beginning?
With all that is available online to help you learn for free,
 why do you talk yourself out of something you might enjoy?
I had my doubts when I started learning the guitar that I might not be able to do it, but again if I didn't try I would never know if I could do it.
I hope this short story inspires you to find something you want to try and go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment